We are in the ‘age of resilience’
A ‘Prevent Breach’ mindset is no longer adequate
Perimeter security has been the traditional focus to keep attackers out. But breaches can, do and will happen.
Organizations need to ‘Assume Breach’
This calls for a more agile, proactive and constant capability to detect and act on threats and risks already present in your network.
Most organizations are ill-equipped to tackle cyber challenges
- Lack of speed and scalability
- Limited access to necessary capabilities
- Complexity involved in finding the needle in the haystack
- Lack of organizational, process, technology integration
- Investigative shortcomings
We are your trusted MDR services partner
As a Carnegie-Mellon accredited CERT, we work with you to:
Detect and analyze threats, even those that are persistent, complex and stealthy
Remediate threats before they become full-blown incidents
Improve your security posture
The foundation of our service:
The service is delivered through our proprietary platform, which integrates with various own and 3rd party monitoring technologies.
It allows to ingest data about potential security events from customer endpoints, the network layer, and event reporting infrastructure and further enriches and checks this data against our world-class threat intelligence and digital forensics library to identify Indicators of Compromise (IOC) or Indicators of Attack (IOA).
When anomalous indicators are detected, we perform full root cause analysis to determine the critical insights required that then inform response actions to be taken.
Our MDR Center, located in Copenhagen, leverages:
- A leading multi-disciplinary team
- Proprietary incident management module
- Cross-technology threat detection
- Proprietary remote forensics tools
- World-class Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Proactive threat hunting rules
Where security starts and ends
Our core objective is:
to detect and respond to threats on our customers’ endpoints. We ingest data from EDR technologies for this.
We also recognize the value of integrating complementary technologies to provide an even more comprehensive holistic framework: NDR and SIEM.
Our Threat Intelligence Portal
Your single pane of glass. Through our TIP, you can …
Access our incident management module, which includes full audit trails on alerts and incidents
- Communicate with our team through a simple and effective ticketing system
- Manage your GDPR obligations in case of incidents
- Facilitate law enforcement notifications when needed
- Read our constantly updated security advisories (Platinum Alert Service)
- Consult our strategic assessments of threat actor and threat landscape trends (Threat Matrix)
We deliver value from Day 1
Instant access to world-class cyber capabilities
Gain real-time threat detection
Lean on your dedicated security advisor
Rapid and decisive response to attacks
“Working with CSIS is a partnership, not a customer-vendor relationship. It brings a lot of value to the business because we can trust their knowledge and expertise in cybersecurity, so we can focus on our core business.”
SEE US IN ACTION
Request an MDR demo
We are the leader in actionable and intelligence-driven detection and response services.